YOUR SEXUALITY IS YOUR MAGIC KEY
You can do as much personal development and even deep spiritual work as you like, but as long as you are hiding from your own sexual shame, traumas and insecurities you are going to be trapped.
I’ve worked with people who have spent years and years getting very real about all the loopholes in their psyche, establishing deep connection with their higher Self, practicing potent rituals, experiencing states of higher consciousness… but never dared they look at their sexual inadequacy, their issues with lack of orgasms, numbness, pain during intercourse, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, obsession with fantasy, pornography and intense stimulation.
When I say that I help people discover the profound beauty contained in their natural eroticism, that a big part of my work has to do with sexual awakening and empowerment I normally get one of two responses:
1. People ask some polite questions like how did I get into it, how long have I been practicing it (excellent way to avoid asking what you actually want to ask), then move on to another subject. I can feel their breath getting a bit more shallow though.
2. Or they noticeably slow down, turn their body towards me and say that they’ve been feeling that that’s the area they need to focus on.
You may like it on not, but there is no escape from our essence as erotic and sexual beings. If you are just at peace with it – good for you.
Most people are not though. They are either repressing their sexuality or are controlled by it.
Most people cannot even speak about sex without blushing.
Some signs of repression:
– Judging those who show signs of being sexually open,
– Hardy ever pleasuring yourself,
– Thinking that your sexuality is about how sexy or attractive you feel,
– Thinking that your sexuality is for a partner to enjoy,
– Feeling uncomfortable talking about sex and even reading this,
– Not ever making sounds when you make love,
– Experiencing only one form of orgasm or never orgasmic at all,
– Being chronically financially broke, (I mean it)
– Difficulty with self expression,
– Orgasm only when you fantasize,
– Low libido,
– Disconnection from your desires and your drive in life,
– Feeling uncomfortable around emotional people,
– Feeling uncomfortable in wild nature.
Signs that you are controlled by your sexuality:
– Inability to let go of a dysfunctional or an abusive relationship because “the sex is so good”,
– Watching porn frequently,
– Thinking about sex all the time,
– Every time you feel aroused you want to bring yourself to a peak orgasmic experience,
– A history of cheating and not being able to commit in relationships,
– Receiving complaints from other people that they were hurt by your sexual behavior or that their boundaries were crossed,
– Feeling shame or guilt around anything you have ever done sexually,
– A history of STIs, UTIs, thrush.
Sexual energy is the core energy of our being. There is no escape from it. We need to go in, get real, nourish our roots and rise.